CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Darren Cross Real Estate Professional
As CENTURY 21® Real Estate Professionals
Darren Cross is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
When Listing Your Home I Pledge To.....
- PROVIDE FREE PROFESSIONAL "STAGER"
- PROVIDE FREE PROFESSIONAL CARPET AND HOUSE CLEANING
- PROVIDE FREE REALTOR.CA VIRTUAL TOUR WITH AREA INFO
- PROVIDE FREE PROPERTY WEBSITE (YOURADDRESS.COM)
- PROVIDE FREE HOUSEHOLD FLYER DELIVERY
- PROVIDE FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIRTUAL TOURS WITH NEIGHBORHOOD INFO.
- Provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to help you determine the most effective list price for your property.
- Carefully prepare and submit a profile sheet describing your home to the MLS.
- Place a For Sale sign and lockbox on your property.
- Prepare and hold Open Houses (optional).
- Promote your home to other associates at Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc. as well as other agents in the market area.
- Provide frequent feedback to you on your agent showings, market competition, economic trends and financing alternatives.
- Offer recommendations to maximize the market appeal of your property and to ensure the best possible sale price.
- Select advertising media for your property
- Ensure that you fully understand all legal and financial details regarding the sale of your property.
- Present and explain all offers to you and use my negotiating skills and experience to ensure that you realize the best price and terms possible.
- Promptly forward all relevant documents to the other parties in the offer, to your lawyer, and to your financial institution.
- Pre-qualify prospects to find ready, willing, and able buyers for your property.
- Follow the closing process, handle necessary details and keep you informed on the closing procedures.
- Find you a new home in the Durham Region or elsewhere.
Looking For A Brand New Build? I Can Help With That Too! CLICK HERE
I want to be your “Realtor’s for life” and I will work hard to accomplish this.
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to call me directly or email me at the address above.
Don't forgot to LIKE me on Facebook and FOLLOW me on Twitter!
After my first year of real estate I won the Century 21 Infinity “Rookie of the Year Award.” Since that accomplishment I went on to achieve the Silver and Emerald Masters awards, and the Centurion Producer Award, making me the youngest and fastest top producer in the Century 21 history in 2012. In 2013 I was able to add to my accomplishments, a Masters Ruby to my collection and picked up another Centurion Producer Award, yet again establishing me as the top producer of Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc. Still going strong throughout 2015 landing another Centurion Producer Award and finished as top agent in 2016 yet again. I have new plans going forward for 2017 and I am very excited for the future.
Centurion Producer: 2013
Professional Interests And Community Involvement
I try very hard to be highly involved in community and volunteer work in the Durham Region.
Over the years I, with our team THE FIGHTER'S, have raised thousands of dollars for the Canadian Cancer Society with our Relay For Life Fundraising. I will continue to be involved with the Relay For Life for the Cancer Society - which is a 12 km relay. Our office, Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc., was named Top Fundraiser for the 5K on the Runway For Hearth Place and we sponsor families every year through Simcoe Hall Settlement House to provide them with a Christmas. I also make a donation from each housing transaction to "Hearth Place Cancer Support Centre"
I live and work in the Durham Region. My hometown is Scarborough and I have also lived in Pickering and Oshawa. I currently own a home in Clarington.
I am interested in health and fitness. I can frequently be found working out at a local gym. I also enjoy bike riding and many other extracurricular activities and sports. I enjoy fishing and ice-fishing. I love travelling – especially to sunny destinations! I'm looking forward to the day when I will be able to visit Europe.
I am very fortunate to be able to claim that I love my job! - I have an intense and sincere passion for helping others find their dream homes.
Oshawa Ontario is a vibrant community located on the shores of lake Ontario, about 30 minutes east of Toronto. For quite a number of years, Oshawa ...
Ajax is part of Durham Region, one of the fastest growing areas of Ontario. The population of Ajax is approximately 110,000, with hundreds of new ...
Pickering is a town of approximately 93,000 residents and is located n the western portion of Durham Region, an area of approximately 500,000 residents ...
Brooklin is a community in the Town of Whitby, Ontario, Canada. It is located,North of the urban area of Whitby,at the South junction of Ontario Highways ...
Whitby is a town in Durham Region. Whitby is located in Southern Ontario east of Toronto on the north shore of Lake Ontario, and is home to the headquarters ...