■ Divorce and Real Estate
Yes, every divorce is different, but there is a common thread with each experience. The matrimonial home is the largest financial asset that most families own and also the most emotionally charged issue, following that of the children. Empowering a family with knowledge and choices regarding the matrimonial home can actually help diffuse conflict and put clients on the path to success. Attention to detail and collaboration is the key to assure the best possible real estate experience. No one will play a more important role in helping you find or sell a home than your real estate agent.
As a client you will benefit from an objective and neutral relationship through the listing and sale process
- Comprehensive market evaluation for an accurate price
- Professional staging of your home
- Professional photo shots for MLS listing
- Updated emails to monitor the market and your neighborhood
- Daily emails with the new listings that meet your criteria (when buying)
- Access to all listings so you can shop at home, and I can help you assess the information.
- Write an offer to purchase and negotiating your best deal
- A team of knowledgeable business providers to make your transaction seamless from contract to keys.
CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*