■ Seller Information
When Selling a Home
As your CENTURY 21 Sales Professional I will analyze the current market conditions, recent sales, and expired listings to give you a realistic assessment of your home’s value and recommend some proven strategies for preparing your home for sale.
As your CENTURY 21 agent I will help you create a marketing plan that will make it easier to sell your home at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time.
Adding Value to Your Home:
Ten tips that will add value to your home and increase your chances of a successful sale.
1. De-clutter. Clutter discourages potential buyers by making rooms seem smaller and a lot less appealing.
2. Neutralize. Buyers will generally be looking for a blank canvas on which they can impose their own personality.
3. Ensure your entrance is clear and organized
4. Keep your kitchen counters clear of clutter
5. Maximize the light in your home
6. Storage is something a purchase is looking to maximize
7. Take the home out of your house
8. Ensure pet bowls and items are stored during showings
9. Make the first appearance of your house impressive. If the appearance of your property is not good, many potential buyers will not even walk through the door. The front of your property is critical. Front gardens should be well maintained all doors and window frames newly painted if necessary.
10. Take the time to replace a ripped window screen, add a fresh coat of paint or colorful flowers to a family room. Simple touches like these can add thousands of dollars to your bottom line.Setting the Price:
Setting the right price for your home is key to the home selling process.
Showing your Home:
Staging your home is an important part of the sales process. This section provides home showing tips that can help boost a home's curb appeal and create a lasting first impression. Potential buyers will feel “at home” – and more likely to buy – as soon as they walk through the door.
CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*