Over the age of 50 and considering selling the family home?
You need a REALTOR® with senior experience, knowledge and marketing savvy.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), I have those qualities along with a special knowledge of managing the sale of a home for those over the age of 50. I am astute to the financial and emotional challenges senior clients face when they sell a long-held family home.
The SRES designation is awarded by the National Association of Realtors only to REALTORS who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
I can not only can create a customized approach to marketing and selling your property, but I also can work with you to explore your housing options to ensure that your next home best serves your current and future needs.
And when you need help from other professionals, I can tap my network and put you in touch with qualified home inspectors, movers, attorneys, CPAs and other experts.
I have all the resources and knowledge to simplify the transaction and eliminate the anxiety of selling your home.
CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® is experienced and knowledgeable in meeting your specific needs and that can make all the difference in the world.
As we age, we demand specialists in our health needs, so why not in our housing and equity needs as well? As a SRES® I will bring:
- A customized approach to your situation, working to fit your living situation in with your overall life plan
- Expertise and patience throughout the transaction
- An awareness of options and a network of solid, reliable referrals to help you in the process
- A variety of choices to reduce out of pocket expenses, gain cash, or create or defer income streams to either stay independent or obtain financial assistance
Visit SRES.org for more consumer information.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist