Selling a house on your own is not an easy task.
Chances are you would not act as your own dentist, doctor or lawyer, so why would you consider acting as your own real estate agent? There are many factors that you may not have considered.
- Do you have the proper tools in hand to assess the TRUE value of your house?
- Do you have the skills required to market your largest investment?
- Have you been trained on how to ask for and then negotiate an offer?
- What terms and conditions should you include or accept?
- Do you have or even know of the proper documentation required to sell your property?
These are just a few of the questions you should ask yourself when thinking of selling your house on your own.
If you answered no to ANY of the above mentioned questions you should consider enlisting the services of a real estate professional.