CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 467 Speers Road
Oakville, ON L6K 3S4
With a passion for numbers and investing, complimented by a strong awareness of a persons individual needs both financial and emotional. I can put together the proper mix for both the buyer and seller to create a unique win/win situation. I have focused for over twenty years on putting people together with products and services and pride myself in knowing that in all situations the goals and objectives of those individuals were fulfilled. So, whether you are buying, selling, or investing there are always opportunities for those who make the call.... email@example.com
To browse Oakville's neighbourhoods and learn more about this great town, click here. Let us assist you in finding your new dream home, investment property or next business opportunity in Oakville!
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of CENTURY 21.
Some Helpful Tools
Choosing the Best School!
Oakville values education for its youth and offers many choices for its learners. Our public schools, Catholic schools, and private schools are the best in the country. Our high standard of living ensures that highly qualified, passionate teachers are drawn to our town. Please click the picture below to see all the schools available in that area of Oakville.
The historic Downtown Oakville has maintained its small town feel throughout the years, thanks to the Downtown Oakville Business Improvement Area organization.
The BIA was established in 1978 through an initiative of the local business community and with the approval of the local Municipal council. Today the downtown Oakville BIA represents over 450 shops and services.
Choosing the Best Location!
With a young family, I understand the needs and wants of family members and realize the importance of meeting those needs. Choosing the best location not only affects your investment but your family's life style.
I understand your community.....
By being involved and active in:
- The challenges "of growth" on our businesses and homeowners
- The changing dynamics within our schools
- Involvement in local hockey
- Local Little League Baseball
- Keeping informed of new community projects
- By working with Children and Parents through Volunteer Coaching
- Century21 - Centurion Award 2014
- Century21 - Double Centurion Award 2013
- Century21 - Centurion Award 2012
- Century21 - Master Silver 2011
- Century21 - Miller Rookie of the Year 2010
- Member of CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association)
- Member of RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario)
- Member of The Oakville Real Estate Board
- Graduate of the University of Western Ontario
- CREATE 21 Canada
The Gold Standard
Put the CENTURY 21 Gold Standard to work for you. With committed, experienced real estate professionals in every neighbourhood across Canada, we truly are the Local Experts.
As a CENTURY 21 sales representative I can prepare you for your entire home-buying experience, from determining each of your requirements to identifying community resources and assessing how much you can afford.
With the CENTURY 21 Customized Home Search System, we can put our industry exclusive tools to work for you.
CENTURY 21 Services
- www.Century21.ca with enhanced property and directory search capabilities
- The CENTURY 21 Global Referral Network
- The CENTURY 21 Buyer Service Pledge®
- CENTURY 21 Specialty Markets
- CENTURY 21 Internet Marketing Programs
- CENTURY 21 Connections Program
- CENTURY 21 National Advertising
My Office Credentials
- CENTURION PRODUCER 2014
- CENTURION PRODUCER 2013
- DOUBLE CENTURION PRODUCER 2012
- TOP 10 CENTURY21 OFFICE 2011
- AWARD WINNING OFFICE - FRANCHISEE OF THE YEAR 2010
- TOP 21 OFFICE FOR CENTURY 21 CANADA SINCE 1986
- Award winning EASTER SEALS Fundraising Office
- CENTURION Office Award winner again for 2010
- Independently Owned and Operated
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, with a current population of 182,520 ...
Southeast Oakville is defined as south of the Q.E.W, west of Winston Churchill, and east of Dorval Drive. It includes the neighbourhoods of Clearview (Sherwood ...
Bronte is the area south of Rebecca Street, west of Third Line and east of Shell Park. This area features the trendy Bronte Village with a number of shops, ...
West Oakville is a mature area built primarily in the 60’s & 70’s and features many bungalow, side and back split home designs. The area ...