CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
- Born, raised and educated in Winnipeg
- Graduated from Univ. of Wpg. with B.A and B.R.S., Univ. of Man. Cert. of Mgmt.
- Married for 38 years with 3 grown children, a daughter-in-law and one grandson.
- Professional REALTOR® since 1994 - over 20 years of experience
- National Association of REALTORS® - Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation as of 2013
- National Association of REALTORS® - Accredited Buyers Representative as of 2014
- National Association of REALTORS® - Seller Representative Specialist as of 2014
- Top 10% of all REALTORS® in Winnipeg since 1994
- Top 1% of all Winnipeg REALTORS® achieving Gold medal in MLS sales
- Double Centurian Century 21 National Award 2011-2013
- Centurian Century 21 National Award 2014
- #18 Century 21 Agent by Units Sold in Canada 2013
- #13 Century 21 Agent by Production out of 9200 agents in Canada 2013
- #20 Century 21 Agent by Production out of 8130 agents in Canada 2014
- Played and coached volleyball successfully at High School, University and International levels
- Won 3 National championships as men's coach - Univ. of Wpg. Wesmen volleyball program
- Human Resource manager - Palliser Furniture for 5 years
- Worked in the construction industry through high school and university eventually owning own construction firm
As both Winnipeg Realtors®, and residents, we feel that giving is an important part of being human and being part of the community - both locally, nationally and internationally.
Some of the organizations we have volunteered with or made donations to over the years include:
Winnipeg Harvest - Food distribution and training centre
Habitat for Humanity - Working towards a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live
Ten Thousand Villages - Retailer of fairly traded artisan products from third world/underdeveloped countries
Hope International Development Agency - Clean water projects in Cambodia
Mennonite Central Committee - A relief, service, community development and peace agency
Mully Children's Family Foundation - Homes and education for needy children in Kenya
Inner City Youth Alive - Supporting inner city youth and their families in Winnipeg
Youth for Christ - Positive inner city youth development in Winnipeg