Autumn means football games and visits to the local pumpkin patch. It also means it’s time to get your yard ready for winter. The right preparation now will save you time and energy when spring rolls around, and will keep you and your family safe in the yard year-round. Make sure you get the most out of your yard next year by simply following these 15 helpful hints.
1. Clean out debris.
2. Till the vegetable garden.
3. Trim Rogue Branches.
4. Clean out the gutters.
5. Dry everything out.
7. Feed the lawn.
8. Rake and mulch.
9. Prune trees and shrubs.
10. Give it one last mow.
11. Divide and cut back perennials.
12. Protect cold-sensitive plants.
13. Plant bulbs, shrubs, and fall annuals.
14. Protect the deck.
15. Clean tools and store them.