Selling Your House for the Highest Possible Price
When you put your house on the market, chances are you're hoping the following will happen:
- It will sell quickly
- You will get the highest price possible for your property.
- The process will be smooth and trouble-free.
I'm the expert at achieving just that for my clients. I'm proud to be the real estate agents of choice for those who want a great experience selling their home. I take a "clients-first" approach, which means you'll be working with a professional who truly listens to you, promotes your listing aggressively, and keeps working until your property is sold and closed. Due to my extensive knowledge of the local market, I know how to showcase your home effectively, I know how to set the listing price, so you get the most for your property. I know how to attract many qualified buyers. I know how to get that SOLD sign on your front lawn, fast. Throughout the process, I'm with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered and that the entire experience is a positive one. If you haven't sold a home before, keep in mind that I work on contingency. I only get paid when your home sells. So there's no risk.
Your Personal Consultation
To get started, I recommend we schedule a Personal Consultation. I'll visit your home, do an assessment of your property, answer your questions, and give you my professional opinion as to how much your home may sell for and how long that may take. If you plan to purchase another home in the area, we can talk about that too. In fact, there are significant advantages to having me help you with both transactions. This consultation gives us both the opportunity to get to know one another and to see if there's a good fit. You'll learn how i work, how I market and sell homes, and how I attend to my clients' needs. After this consultation, although most people are eager to get started with me as their agent, there's no obligation. This is a get acquainted meeting only. So let's meet!
Why Sell with Me?
There's no doubt about it. Your real estate agent has a huge impact on whether or not your home sells quickly, how much you get for your property, and your experience throughout the process. So you'd be smart to ask, "Why should I sell with you?" The best way for me to answer that is in a Personal Consultation meeting. I will meet you at your home, explain how I work with clients, and give you an initial idea of what to expect in terms of selling price and timing. This meeting will give us an opportunity to get to know each other; for me to explain my skills and experience; and for you to ask questions and see if there is a good fit. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed. In the meantime, here are a few highlights of what to expect from me as your real estate agent:
- I listen carefully to your needs and goals, and keep those top-of-mind throughout the process.
- I'm accessible. I'm never more than a phone call or email away when you have questions or concerns.
- I provide you with practical suggestions on how to prepare your home so that it impresses and excites buyers.
- I recommend a listing price that's the highest possible, without discouraging buyers.
- I prepare a game plan to promote your property to qualified buyers to ensure it sells.
- I prepare the promotional materials, including pictures and property description.
- I create an excitement in the marketplace about your listing. I tell my other private clients about it, I spread the word to other agents.
- I work with you to schedule showings and open houses, with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- When someone makes an offer on your property, I skillfully negotiate so that you get the best price and terms
- I take care of the dozens and dozens of details involved in selling a home, so you don't have to worry about them.
- I help to ensure everything goes smoothly between signing the offer and closing the sale.
You want your house to sell quickly and for the highest price possible. You also want the process to be trouble-free. That's what i do for clients every day! To find out more why you should sell with me, please contact me to schedule a personal consultation.
How do You Determine Your Asking Price?
You obviously want to sell your house for the highest possible price. You may even have a number in mind. But, how do you determine if that number is reasonable? You may be concerned that:
- If you list your house too high, few buyers, if any, will see it.
- If your price is too low, you could end up leaving thousands of dollars on the table
Don't worry. I'm an expert at creating a pricing strategy that will pique the interest of qualified buyers - and set the stage to get you the highest sale price possible. I'm also a specialist in the local market. I know what properties like yours sell for, and can get yours sold at the high ends of that range. I begin by getting to know your property and all its desirable features. Then I make some calculations to determine its Current Market Value. That value is based, in large part, on what similar houses in the area have sold for recently. Of course buyers won't pay for the sentimental value you place on your house. But special features such as hardwood floors, a newly renovated kitchen or bathroom, or a beautiful backyard patio can have an impact on how quickly a property sells and for what price, ensuring it is just right for the marketplace and your goals. Curious as to what your house is likely to sell for in today's market? Please contact me to set up a Personal Consultation!
How Do Your Attract Qualified Buyers
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may no get the price you expected. As an expert in the local market, I can get the work out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers - so a good offer comes in quickly. To achieve that success, I'll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there's more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I'll work closely with you to create an marketing plan which may include some or all of the following
- Taking pictures and gathering details on your property.
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials.
- Uploading your listings to MLS - the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties.
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers us to shop for houses.
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website.
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing.
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moments your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well. My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
CENTURY 21 Arbutus Realty
- 250-923-2111 ext 110