Selling your home with companies that say you save the commission, get MLS exposure and promise it will be an easy process is the worst mistake you can make when trying to sell your home. A few things you may not know about these companies:
- Barrie listings only go on the Toronto websites. When Real Estate Agents are searching for homes for their clients they don't see your listing.
-Your packages you purchase with them only last for 22 days, if it takes longer to sell your home you need to pay again.
- Your house is appraised by someone in Toronto, therefore your house ends up being overpriced
- The negotiation process is a huge headache. The owner is emotionally attached to the home which makes it harder to negotiate a sale of your home.
What you get when you List with an Agent?
- Quality and professional service
- Easy to get a hold of and booking showings is much easier
- MLS listings that are in the correct area so people looking for homes where you are selling will see the listings
- And the list goes on!