Do you have a family member or close friend that is downsizing, moving in with family or an assisted living environment or has passed on?
Has the situation left an estate - large or small - that needs to be meticulously detailed, carefully managed and respectfully disposed of?
Does His/Her home need to be emptied, cleaned and made ready for market?
Are you hours away?
Are your commitments to your own job and immediate family leave you with little precious time to take on such a daunting job?
I have the course training and knowledge to assit in this transition, taking the weight of this specialty job off the shoulders of family and friends.
My goal is to give you the peace of mind in knowing the personal possessions and estate will be managed in a professional and respectfull manner.
A brief list of tasks:
- secure property - allowing a select few access thereby maintaining control over the property and all items contained
- complete video recording, on CD disc for the Power of Attorney, of exterior property, interior rooms, furniture, personal items included in and on property
- advise Power of Attorney as required
- co-ordinate with knowledgable people to have valuables, whether furniture, antiques, artwork, jewellery appraised for marketing or estate purposes
- arrange to remove household items for auction, sale or family possession
- hire and supervise various professionals to have the home and property cleaned and all else that needs to be done to have the house in A-1 market ready condition
- complete requirements to prepare the estate for settlement
Complete accountability to Power of Attorney with itemized time docketing, copies of contracts, quotes and invoices, all other documentation as received
Insured, police record available, HST registant
Reasonable hourly or per job rates.
Call me for further detals.