CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Welcome to my Website!
As a full-time residential real estate Sales Representative, I have over 20 years of award-winning experience. While I specialize in the entire Durham Region I also conduct business throughout the GTA.
I make it my business to remain knowledgeable of market activity and current trends, in order to offer my clients well researched information. I realize that in Today's society, time is precious commodity, and I believe that my role is to make the process of buying or selling a homes as stress-free as humanly possible.
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
- active member of the Lioness Club of Ajax since 1983
- Vice-President of the Oshawa Airport Lions Club
- District A-16 Vision Screening Chair for Lions & Lioness
- Past Chairperson of www.woundedwarrior.ca
- Governor of the Realtor Care Foundation of Ontario
- Past President of the Durham Region Association of Realtors
- Government Relations Chair-person for the Duham Region Association of Realtors
- Prior to entering real estate I was Personnel Manager in charge of labour relations for a large manufacturing facility in Toronto
- I was licenced in 1989 and attained my brokers licence in 1994. I opened my first office in 1994 and am happy to be part of the Century 21 franchise as co-owner of Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc. as of 2000.
- Born and raised in the Riverdale area of Toronto
- Relocated to Whitby in 1983
Proud mother of two grown children and a beautiful granddaughter:
My son is 26 and works for the Provincial Government. He was a Combat Engineer in the Canadian Armed Forces-and served a tour in Afghanistan in 2009.
My daughter is in her second year of University to study International Business studies.
I am the past President of the Durham Region Association of Realtors and a sitting Governor on the Ontario Realtor's Care Foundation. In my spare time I am very involved in charitable activities and was the Chairperson of the Wounded Warrior Fund in 2010-2011, additionally I am very active with the Lions and Lioness clubs of District A 16.
Mature Moves Specialist
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist