Are you looking for something around Oakville to keep the kids busy this holiday season that won't break the bank AND will even provide some family fun at the same time? Tim Hortons are offering free swim and skate days all over town during the next few days that your kids and family are sure to enjoy!:
Tim Hortons Free Swims and Skates
The Town of Oakville is pleased to partner with Tim Hortons to offer free skating at select times during the holiday season. All public skates are subject to admission rules and capacity restrictions. Please visit the Public Skating page for more information and additional skate times.
Tim Hortons Free Skates will be offered at the following times and locations:
December 29, 2015
- 2:30-3:50 p.m. at Joshua's Creek Arenas
- 4:30-5:45 p.m. at Maple Grove Arena
- 7:30-9 p.m. at Glen Abbey Community Centre
December 30, 2015
- 3:30-4:45 p.m. at Glen Abbey Community Centre and Maple Grove Arena
- 7-8:30 p.m. at River Oaks Community Centre
December 31, 2015
- 9:30-11 a.m. at Glen Abbey Community Centre, Joshua’s Creek Arenas, Kinoak Arena, Oakville Arena, River Oaks Community Centre, and Sixteen Mile Sports Complex.
Schedules are subject to change. Please call the respective facility for the most up-to-date information.
The Town of Oakville is pleased to partner with Tim Hortons to offer free public swims during the summer. Swim admission standards and capacity restrictions apply. Visit the Public Swimming page for more information and to download the current recreational swimming schedule for additional recreational swim times.
Thanks to The Town of Oakville's Recreational Department for the dates, times and locations.