Buyers Useful Information
Let me help you hone in on the right solution to your needs and cut through the clutter of options based on years of knowledge in this market. Knowing the various appeals and amenities of the properties and locations of Northumberland County is where I can make the process less confusing and more streamlined. Helping you to refine your "must haves" vs. "would be nice to haves" and consider how you can perhaps add on or renovate to achieve both cost-effectively is another area where I can help. Using my service will help you to stay on track and make an informed and successful choice rather than over extending yourself or "under buying" what you really want.
Ask for more information on the following:
- First time Home Buyers: You should know the "closing costs" needed to purchase a home beyond the purchase price. You should also know about Land Transfer Tax Rebates, for example, which offers up to $2,000.00 refundable on the tax if you are eligible. Eligibility is NOT just actual first time buyers ~ you may qualify again after a number of years...ask for details.
- Those interested in refurbishing older homes or commercial property may be eligible for restoration grants, or Heritage Tax Concessions, if their property is eligible and falls within the Heritage Commercial District.
- Those interested in recreational, land investment or Waterfront living have different things to consider, such as Greenspace or Conservation area restrictions, Waterfront Tax premiums, Building Permit or Severance restrictions,
- Condo or Lifestyle Residence Buyers should consider the Rules and Regs of Condo Corporations, what is included in Common Area costs, if it is likely that a building will have to dig into the Condo Reserve for capital expenditures/upgrades (based on its construction values).
- Investors may like to understand the demographics of this growing lakeside community, on the Via Rail track and slated to be on the GO Train route in the coming years, or the value of buying now while interest rates are so very low.
- I specialize in all aspects of Real Estate, a result of working in a smaller community that involves all types of transactions from Residential Resale to New Build Condos, Investment, Vacant Land, Commercial and Leasing.
Condo Sales for Residential or Investment
Heritage Homes and Restorations
Residential Resale and New Build Homes
Leasing and Commercial Real Estate
CENTURY 21 All-Pro Realty (1993) Ltd., Brokerage*