CENTURY 21 Today Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 282 Geneva Street
St. Catharines, ON L2N 2E8
WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE
As a Century 21@ Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. Being born and raise in North Bay and my knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand- the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
- Let me assist you in finding your new home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you,and in your price range.
- If you are interested in selling your property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and the best price.
The reality is that selling real estate is a complex and highly specialized field. If you are like most, your home is your biggest asset. An agent I will help steer you clear of the many pitfalls, and most importantly, will save you time and money. Here are just a few of the advantages of working with me:
- I knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- I will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- I can takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (everything from putting up the for sale sign and taking care of paperwork). This saves you time and ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- I am a expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- I am a experienced negotiator and will work to get you the best price possible.
- I have access to all of the latest tools, technology and tricks of the trade.
- I can recommend the best ways to improve your home's curb appeal.
Looking forward to the opportunity of working for you. I'll treat you like "ROYALTY". Diana Vaillancourt
Connect with Us
I have been working as a licenced real estate sales professional for 2003 in North Bay and surrounding area. In that time I have achieved many of my professional goals and have even earned awards in doing so.
2011, I am a director on the North Bay Real Estate Board
- 2008 Master Silver Award
- 2007 100% Club Gold
- 2006 100% Club Gold
- 2005 Executive Club Silver
- 2004 Extecutive Club Sliver
I am working towards becoming an accredited appraisal professional.
Know of someone that just moved to our area. Call Kathleen to book a visit to get free stuff.
Call Kathleen at Cell 705-494-4920 705-472-9030 Tell her I (Diana Vaillancourt) says HELLO
luxury homes, cottages, condos, raw land, farms, investment properties and first-time home buyers
- High School
- Canadore College Bank Teller Course
- Ontario Real Estate Courses
- My favorite pastime would be my Family. They are the light of my life
- Travelling to historic destinations, enjoying the beach and the sun
- Fine dining with family and friends.
- Wine tasting
- The theatre; more specifically - musicals
Like everyone I have a "Bucket List". My list includes visiting one new place every year, attending both of my daughters' weddings, and to play with my grandchildren while I grow old with my best friend, my husband.
- Married Marc in 1978
- Two daughters Lisa and Erin
- Born and raised in North Bay, ON
active member of St Peters Church North Bay
Home to Niagara Falls and Casino Niagara this is a vibrant growing mid size city just 1.5 hours from Toronto & 45 min from Buffalo
Resting between two enormous Great Lakes, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, you'll find a wonderful community of St. Catharines, ON. Only a short distance away ...
Welland is known as the Rose City . There are many different cultures that make up the population of 50,000. Welland has so ...
Fort Erie The gateway to Southern Ontario. Fort Erie is situated on the shores of Lake Erie and the Niagara River with a population of 30,000. Fort ...
The Village of Fonthill makes up another part of the Town of Pelham. The downtown business section consists of banks, a variety of ...