Cheesy Turkey Noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup turkey stock
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound cooked turkey breast, cubed
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan or deep skillet, melt the butter over low to medium heat; blend in flour. Slowly add turkey stock, pasta sauce, and water. Mix well. Stir in onion soup mix and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in the Monterey Jack, Cheddar cheese and turkey. Stir until the cheese is melted and the meat is heated through. Spoon sauce over pasta and serve.