Pineapple Bread Pudding
- 1 cup butter
- 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 9 slices bread, cubed
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Fold in pineapple and bread. Pour into 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until center springs back when touched lightly. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top and return to oven to melt cheese, 2 to 5 minutes.