Niagara Regional Housing is offering down payment assistance for low to moderate income households.
- 5% forgivable loan to a maximum of $10,763
- No interest will be charged on the loan
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be renting and looking to buy sole and principle residence in Niagara
- Have gross household income below $72,900 and assets below $30,000
- Be eligible to obtain a mortgage (pre-approval required)
- Agree to register loan on title for 20 years
- Not own or have an interest in other residential properties
- Not owe arrears to Government Housing
- Be a Canadian Citizen, Landed Immigrant or have Refugee Claimant Status with no outstanding removal order
- Purchase price cannot exceed $215,265
Call me for an application or for more details 905-646-2121.