50 SCOLLARD CONDOMINIUMS
50 Scollard Condos is a New Condo development by Lanterra located at Yonge and Bloor, Toronto.
Lanterra Developments propose an expansive mixed-use development to the upscale neighbourhood of Yorkville.
50 Scollard Condos will be an attractive addition to this pocket of the city as Foster + Partner Architects team up with RAW Design to repurpose a block of heritage townhomes. This architectural masterpiece will rise 41 storeys and will be anchored by an urban plaza. Residents and visitors can expect to find retail space, intricate pedestrian walkways and café-style seating all on-site. Landscape design firm, Stoss, has created the outdoor public space that will offer natural artistic features and peeched trees.
Residents of 50 Scollard Condos will enjoy living at an enviable address at the centre of fine dining, luxury boutiques and cultural destinations. This is your chance to have it all in Toronto’s pinnacle of luxury.
Development Name: 50 Scollard Condominiums
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Address: 50 Scollard St. Toronto, ON M5R 1E9
Main Intersection: Yonge St. & Bloor St.
Number of Storeys: 41 Storeys
Number of Units: 64
Unit Size Ranges: 1,293 Ft to 2,185 Sq.Ft
Unit Types: 1B – 3B
Elevator: Two private elevators with secure individual floor access along with a third security-controlled service elevator for direct floor deliveries
Ceiling Height: 10’2
Architect: Foster + Partners and RAW Design
Building Type: Condominium
Starting Price: $2.5 Million to Mid $4.5 million
Estimated Occupancy Date: Fall 2022
Estimated Maintenance: $1.31/sq.ft. (plus hydro, water and gas)
DEPOSIT PAYMENT STRUCTURE:
|Domestic Deposit Structure
|· $25,000 on Signing
|· Balance to 10% in 45 Days
|· 10% on March 1st, 2019
|· 5% on Occupancy
- 10’2 ceiling height from floor slab to upper slab (coffered ceiling as per plan)
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Four pipe fan coil heating and cooling system with integrated humidifier
- Sliding glass window system allowing for full slide-opening with glass protective rail
- Operable outward opening windows
- 4” baseboard with coordinating door casings
- Solid core suite entry door with deadbolt lock and security viewer
- Designer selected wide plank engineered hardwood flooring throughout (except where tile is referenced)
- Contemporary linear gas fireplace
- Solid core, smooth panel interior doors throughout with designer selected hardware
- Recessed baseboards with shadow reveal
- Trim with shadow reveal
- Porte-cochère with setback entry off of Bay Street for passenger drop-off, pick-up and vehicle stationing for 24-hour resident valet service
- Ground floor lobby with direct access to residential elevators staffed by 24-hour concierge services
- Porter service
- Two private elevators with secure individual floor access along with a third security-controlled service elevator for direct floor deliveries
- For suites with direct elevator access, an additional locking entry door will be provided at elevator opening for increased security and noise mitigation
- Pet Spa
- Fitness centre overlooking Bay Street featuring cardio and weight equipment, and a dedicated yoga and stretching area
- Luxurious lounge with fireplace adjacent to dry sauna, steam room, and treatment room
- Private dining area
- Working kitchen adjacent to private dining area
- Exclusive stocked wine club
- Chauffered house car service for resident use
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood, at the heart of Toronto, 50 Scollard St. is the place to be
- 10 minute walk to THE ROM and minutes from the University of Toronto—St. George Campus
- Only 10 min transit to Ryerson University
- 60% green roof coverage, outdoor terrace amenity space
- Surrounded by countless shops, restaurants, boutiques, cafes, and more!
- Perfect Walk Score: 100
- Transit Score: 95
- Bike Score: 75
About the Developer
Lanterra Developments was founded by Mark Mandelbaum and Barry Fenton, two real estate visionaries who began with a dream to develop innovative, one-of-a-kind downtown condominium properties.
Within a short span of just 10 years, we have charted an amazing success story on the Toronto skyline with one iconic condominium after another, scaling new heights in design style and elegant urban living.
Our guiding philosophy goes beyond just condominium building to dynamic urban revitalization and putting Toronto on the global map as the new city of the future, with vibrant master planned mixed use communities, sustainable green living and cutting-edge environmental technologies.
** WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE DEVELOPER **