Eyebrow Real Estate Listings and Information
The Village of Eyebrow offers the best qualities of country living. The pace is relaxed, yet the community exudes a focused work ethic. It is a community where 'everybody knows your name'.
The average sale price for 2014 was $130,000
Eyebrow has a variety of amenities:
- Businesses in the community
- 3 churches
- open-air skating rink
- curling venue
- quiet campground with picnic facilities
- Seniors Center
Nearby you will find:
- Several premium golf courses within a 40 minutes drive
- Lake Diefenbaker which offers 800 km of sandy shoreline and a marina providing access to sailing and world-class fishing
- The Qu'Appelle Valley, 10 km to the north, offers opportunities for berry picking in the late summer, and game hunting during in the fall.
- A 40 minute drive to Moose Jaw provides access to a naturally heated mineral pool, which has attracted visitors from around the globe.