Mossbank Real Estate Listings and Information
Mossbank is located 70 km south of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Mossbank provides residents with a rural lifestyle that allows for many social and economic advantages. Free of the stresses of city life and surrounded by the beauty of the country.
Mossbank's many events and attractions draw visitors from all over Western Canada and beyond every year. The district's colourful history provides the background for tours related to the North West Mounted Police's March West, the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan Base and the1957 Debate between Tommy Douglas and Ross Thatcher. Other Tours feature nearby Old Wives Lake, which as a national bird sanctuary provides a bird watcher's paradise.
The average sale price in 2014 was $76,050
- Conexus Credit Union
- Nagel Insurance Services Ltd.
- Licensed Restaurant
- Grocery Store
- Post Office
- Co-op Hardware and service station
- Hair Salon
- Clothing Store and gift shop
- Accounting Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hotel & Two Bed and Breakfasts
- School (K-12) plus 20 minutes away is Southeast Regional College
- Churches: Lutheran, United, Associated Gospel, Roman Catholic
- Five Hills Health Region
- Skating Rink
- Swimming Pool