Crescents Real Estate Listings and Information
The Crescents is a mature residential area situated in south central Regina. This historically is one of the most desirable, impressive residential areas of Regina. Originally a property development of the McCallum Hill property company to the immediate north of Wascana Creek after the Wascana bridge was relocated to the east of its orignal location, it soon became one of Regina's most attractive and prestigious residential neighbourhoods.
The average sale price in 2014 was $408,541.
- St. Pius X, French Immersion, 3301 Garnet Street
- South Leisure Centre
- Lakeview Community Association
- Wascana Park
- Regina International Airport
- Golden Mile Shopping Centre
- Lakeview Par 3 Golf Course