Lakewood Real Estate Listings and Information
Lakewood is a younger, family-oriented residential area situated in the north west sector of the City. The neighbourhood began development around 1980 with some new homes built over the past couple of years on the north edge of the subdivision. Housing is predominately single-detached with some apartments and row housing. There are several parks in the area as well as a man-made lake surrounded by acres of greenspace, tennis court, football/soccer field and children's playground.
The average sale price in 2014 was $348,305
- MacNeill, 6215 Whelan Drive
- St. Angela Merici, French Immersion, 6823 Gillmore Drive
- Northwest Leisure Centre, 1127 Arnason Street
- Twin Lakes Community Association
- Lakewood Soccer Association
- YMCA, 5939 Rochdale Blvd.
- Sherwood Village Library, 6121 Rochdale Blvd.
- Rochdale Crossing, formerly Sherwood Village Mall
- Normanview Crossing, 350 McCarthy Blvd. N.
Lakewood Community Blog
Recently Listed - View All
222 Cedar Meadow Drive Regina, SK S4X 3J6 $187,000 2 Beds 1 Baths 825 Sq Ft Townhouse
6111 Parsons Bay Regina, SK S4X 4R3 $337,500 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,562 Sq Ft Split-4 Level
1218 Bourne Street Regina, SK S4X 3A6 $419,900 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,874 Sq Ft 2-Storey
1662 Ewart Place N Regina, SK S4X 4E4 $499,900 5 Beds 3 Baths 1,779 Sq Ft 2-Storey Split