Rochdale Real Estate Listings and Information
$307,000 Avg. List Price
Rochdale is a younger, family-oriented residential area situated in the north west sector of the City. Housing is predominately single-detached with some apartments and row housing. There are several parks in the area.
The average sale price in 2014 was $293,799
- MacNeill, 6215 Whelan Drive
- St. Angela Merici, French Immersion, 6823 Gillmore Drive
- Northwest Leisure Centre, 1127 Arnason Street
- Twin Lakes Community Association
- Lakewood Soccer Association
- YMCA, 5939 Rochdale Blvd.
- Sherwood Village Library, 6121 Rochdale Blvd.
- Rochdale Crossing, formerly Sherwood Village Mall