Pumpkins, cozy sweaters, and falling leaves. Fall is almost here (the first official day is September 22nd), but you still have time to prepare for the new season in a big way.
Here are four ways to get your home ready for the fall.
1. Clean your gutters: Hire someone to clean out you clogged gutters or do it yourself. Watch Lowe’s video and read their article to learn how to clean your gutters.
2. Fix any drafts: Check your windows and doors for any drafts. Hire someone to fix any problems or fix it yourself. This Old House has tips for fixing drafts without breaking a budget.
3. Buy a rake or leaf blower: Have all the necessary leaf removal tools on hand before the leaves start to fall. Get ready to jump into piles of leaves!
4. Clean the fireplace: Have the fireplace inspected to make sure it’s safe to use when the temperature starts to drop.
Now that you’re done, sit back, relax, and enjoy a hot cup of tea and your favorite pumpkin flavored pastry.
- See more at: http://blog.century21.com/2014/09/fall-into-fall-5-ways-to-get-your-home-ready-for-fall/?utm_content=bufferde6cc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.17sah6lz.dpuf