CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 705-424-2310 ext 199
- 4 Pine River Road, Unit 8
Angus, ON L0M 1B2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
5 Tips on Getting More $$ for you Home
Here are five recommendations to give your home an immediate face lift and help you get more for your property. These tips are an inexpensive way to help you bring big returns when the FOR SALE sign goes up on the lawn.
1. Tidy it up!
Have a garage sale to dispose of unwanted and unused furniture and appliances, odds and ends you've been saving for a rainy day, and generally anything you haven't used in the last five years.
Clear out every closet mercilessly and don't forget the garage. Keep only the things you use regularly. Your home will look more spacious, more organized and more inviting.
2. Fix it up!
Take care of all the little maintenance tasks you never seem to have time for. Go through the house, room by room, and make a list. Open every door and window, turn on every faucet and check every lamp.
Repair leaky faucets, oil squeaky hinges, tighten loose doorknobs, make sure windows and doors open and close smoothly, and change the burnt light bulbs. Buyers notice.
3. Spruce it up!
It's amazing how much better your home can look with a fresh coat of paint and how much value it can add, for little cost. You don't have to repaint everything, but do consider freshening up the rooms that need it most. Use neutral colours inside.
Outside, a gallon of paint on exterior trim, wooden stairs and banisters can also do wonders for your home's appearance. Label leftover paint cans for the new owners.
4. Pretty it up!
Curbside appeal is a big drawing card for home buyers. Not only is it the first thing they notice when they arrive, it's the face they'll present to the world if they buy.
Make the most of this opportunity and spend a Saturday tending to your lawn and garden. Mow the grass, trim the hedges, plant some flowers and weed the garden. Make sure the driveway and walkways are clear and obstacle-free. Your efforts won't go unnoticed.
5. Clean it up!
Now that you've been through cupboards and removed all the needless clutter, get everyone in the family involved and clean the house from top to bottom.
Make sure everything sparkles and - here's the hard part - vow to keep it that way! Make sure beds are made and dishes are done before you leave the house in the morning. Interested buyers might stop by on short notice.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
- Focus is on investment decisions and the fundamentals of buyer/seller representation including proposals and marketing strategies.
- Draft agreements and prepare related documentation.
- Emphasis is on specialty areas such as retail and office leasing, sale of businesses, and industrial real estate.
- Analyze mortgage markets, including mortgage products, and financing options.
- Mortgage broker role, regulatory requirements, mortgage practices/procedures (e.g., rights/responsibilities/remedies), and professional conduct.
- Calculations involving interest penalties, discounting, bonuses, and interest rate buy downs to enhance negotiating skills. Small business loans to large commercial mortgages are covered as well as underwriting, qualifying, ownership structures and financial reports.
Real Property Law
- Addresses challenges often faced by practitioners when negotiating offers, preparing agreements, drafting clauses and concluding sales.
- Subject matter includes documenting detailed agency relationships, structuring complex agreements, and clause drafting skills.
- Gain essential skills to better analyze real estate situations and make informed decisions in the fast-paced real estate market.
Principles of Property Management
- Essential knowledge about the management and operation of an income-producing property on behalf of an owner. Management plans
- Action plans based on systematic property and market analysis.
- Practical know-how concerning tenant relations and operating/reporting procedures are underscored, along with practical guidelines regarding property leasing, rent collection, expenses and building maintenance.
Real Estate Brokerage
- Strategic management, business plans, brokerage setup, and appropriate regulatory requirements and registration procedures.
- In-depth analysis of practical situations involving finances, general record organization, human resources, and other brokerage duties.
- Office records, real estate transactions, and supporting brokerage documentation.
- Professional practices and quality control mechanisms essential in a brokerage office, while promoting heightened consumer protection.
Residential, condo, relocation, first time home buyers.
Enjoy quality time with families and friends.
Love being with people.
Dedicated my times to help make Homeowner in their Real Estate Investment.
A full-time commitment in my Real Estate Career.
Heather is a good Realtor Click Help below to connect with her
Are You an Air Miiles Reward Miles Collector?
Did you know that you can earn Air Miles®Reward Miles® when you Sell or Purchase a home through Century 21 B.J. Roth and myself? Contact me for the details on how to collect your Air Miles®Reward Miles® and start packing!
If you are not yet an Air Miles® Collector just click on the logo below to register. Be sure to present the number to me when we meet!!