If you are interested in what it takes to fail in real estate, then you may enjoy the humour (and reality) of this post!
The first way to fail in real estate is to:
- Wake up
- Start work
- and react to events all day long without any real plan or purpose to follow
But what do Top Producers do? They wake up and invest their first hour of each day to income generating, lead producing activities!
The second way to fail in real estate is:
- Sloppy and inconsistent follow up with ALL clients
"The fortune is in the follow up!" - Brian Tracy
REALTORS who make a fortune follow up consistently. They have a plan and THEY STICK TO IT!
The third way to fail in real estate is to:
- Inconsistently, or never, ask for referrals
Want more results from your time invested? Start connecting with past clients and asking for referrals! Find asking for referrals a little uncomfortable? Try this:
- Find your past 5 deals
- Message them on Facebook
- See how they are doing...
- and then remind them to think of you for referrals!
Thanks for reading! Now go get 'em!
If you'd like a FREE 9 Page Report on your personality profile to better prepare yourself to grow your business, click here!