Douglas M. Monett
Broker of Record
CENTURY 21 Cottage Country Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 29 King William Street
Huntsville, ON P1H 1G4
WHO IS DOUG MONETT?
- From 1980 to 2007 - High School Teacher for the Peel Board of Education (Business and Computer Studies)
- January 1999 - Licensed to sell Real Estate in Ontario
- From 1999 to 2001 - Sold waterfront cottages/vacant land in Muskoka
- From 2001 to 2012 - Sold residential condos/single-family homes/vacant land in Toronto
- From 2007 to present - Professor at the Ontario Real Estate College (OREA)
- March 2012 - Moved to Huntsville, Muskoka with wife Sharon
- From 2015 to present - Broker of Record/Manager of Century 21 Huntsville Brokerage
- May 2017 - Appointed Director on The Lakelands Real Estate Board
Century 21 - Not An App
Why aren't you here?
JOIN OUR TEAM
I am a Broker of Record who is totally committed to the success of my sales staff. Nothing gives me greater happiness than to see people succeed in Real Estate sales. Are you interested in discussing a career in Real Estate sales? Contact me. We're hiring!
Come join us. We're hiring!
How much house can I afford?
How do I sell my home?
Here is a great video on the basics of selling a home. Remember, always consult a Realtor for the best information. Selling a home is a very complex process these days and doing it yourself could result in a lawsuit and financial loss.