The boundaries for Bronte in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are: Rebecca St. to the North; Lake Ontario to the South; Burloak to the West and Third Line to the East.
Bronte is a family friendly community consisting of historical homes, detached homes, condominiums, town homes, newer developments to the west, and luxurious waterfront properties. Home prices range from $200,000 for a 1 bedroom condo apartment to $1,800,000 for a 4 bedroom home by the lake.
This famlily friendly area is predominantley 30 -39 years olds with babies and young children. These young professionals have expenses of managing home, career and family; as well as having significant expenditures on child care, health care, clothing, vehicle maintenance, and furnishing their home for comfort and style.
Click on the following link : street view, to get a Google maps virtual street view of a Bronte, Oakville neighbourhood street. Simply click on the icon of the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar and drag it to the street of your choice. The streets will highlight in blue as you drag the figure. You may also type in the street name, then drag the yellow figure to the marker to view the street view.
Bronte community is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are numerous private schools throughout Oakville as well a child care providers for your little ones.
- Eastview Public School JK to grade 8 boundary map
- Gladys Speers Public School Jk to grades 5/6 boundary map
- Mohawk Gardens Public School Jk to grades 5/6 boundary map
- Pineland Public School grades 6/7 to 8 including French Immersion boundary map
- Pingrove Public School grades 1 to 8 French Immersion boundary map
- T.A. Blakelock High School grades 9 to 12 French Immersion boundary map
- Nelson High School grades 9 to 12 French Immersion boundary map
- St. Dominic Elementary School Jk to grade 8 boundary map
- St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School grades 9 to 12 boundary map
SERVING OAKVILLE, BURLINGTON, MISSISSAUGA, HAMILTON AND SURROUNDING AREA.
Please contact me at: Please click "Like" below if you like my blogs:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage, 61 Lakeshore Rd. West, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 95.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Hamilton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate