The boundaries for Bronte Creek in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are Dundas St. W. to the North; Upper Middle Rd. W. and Bronte Creek Provincial Park to the South; Bronte Rd. to the East; and Bronte Creek Provincial Park to the West.
Bronte Creek is Oakville's new upscale community consists of a wide variety of single family homes and luxury town homes surrounded in a harmonious landscape of the lush greenery and mature trees of Bronte Creek Provincial Park. The landscape of this picturesque area is set along Fourteen Mile Creek and several ravines. Home prices range from $270,000 for a 2 bedroom freehold townhouse to $1,500,000 for a 4 bedroom detached home.
The area consists mainly of married couples and singles under 40 with children, who's expenditures are above average for clothing, furniture, child care, recreation and children's education. Various ethnic backgrounds form this community, including a mix of Asian, Central American, European, West Indian and Middle Eastern heritage. This diversity of cultural and religious backgrounds adds to the prosperity and wellness of the community.
The community is enclosed by the natural setting of Bronte Creek Provincial Park featuring homes constructed by builders such as:
- Legend Creek Homes featuring richly designed stone and stucco French country inspired bungalows and traditional two storey homes
- Branthaven Homes boasting classic Tudor, French country elevations with genuine clay brick and stone detailing features
- Fernbrook Homes featuring 46' and 56' estates and stunning executive town homes
Google Maps Street View is an amazing mapping feature where you can visually explore a Bronte Creek neighbourhood, take a virtual walk down the street and familiarize yourself with the area, with a simple click. Click on the following link: street view to get a Google Maps street view of a Bronte Creek, Oakville neighbourhood Street. You can also type in the street name in the "Google Search Maps" bar at the top of the page, click on "search maps" tab, then drag the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar to the red marker and click on "street view". You can drag the yellow figure to any street that is highlighted in blue.
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
- Oakville Arts Council
- Burlington Art Centre
- Glen Abbey Golf Club
- Deefield Golf Club
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Glen Abbey Recreation Centre
- Oakville Entertainment Centrum
- Pine Glen Soccer Centre
Bronte Creek is supported by the Halton Distric School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are also private schools throughout Oakville, as well as a great number of childcare providers for your little ones.
- Palermo Public School Grades 1 to 4 French Immersion boundary map
- Forest Trail Public School grades 1 to 8 French Immersion boundary map grades 1-4, boundary map grades 5-8
- T.A. Blakelock High School grades 9 to 12 French Immersion boundary map
- Captain R Wilson Public School JK to grade 8
- Heritage Glen JK to grade 8
- Abbey park High School Grades 9 to 12 boundary map
- St. Joan of Arc Elementary School JK to grade 8 boundary map
- Pope John Paul II Elementary School Jk to grade 8 boundary map
- St. Ignatius of Loyola High School grades 9 to 12 boundary map
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage, 61 Lakeshore Rd. West, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 95.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Hamilton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate