The boundaries for Bronte Creek in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are Dundas St. W. to the North; Upper Middle Rd. W. and Bronte Creek Provincial Park to the South; Bronte Rd. to the East; and Bronte Creek Provincial Park to the West.
Bronte Creek is Oakville's new upscale community consists of a wide variety of single family homes and luxury town homes surrounded in a harmonious landscape of the lush greenery and mature trees of Bronte Creek Provincial Park. The landscape of this picturesque area is set along Fourteen Mile Creek and several ravines. Home prices range from $270,000 for a 2 bedroom freehold townhouse to $1,500,000 for a 4 bedroom detached home.
The area consists mainly of married couples and singles under 40 with children, who's expenditures are above average for clothing, furniture, child care, recreation and children's education. Various ethnic backgrounds form this community, including a mix of Asian, Central American, European, West Indian and Middle Eastern heritage. This diversity of cultural and religious backgrounds adds to the prosperity and wellness of the community.
The community is enclosed by the natural setting of Bronte Creek Provincial Park featuring homes constructed by builders such as:
- Legend Creek Homes featuring richly designed stone and stucco French country inspired bungalows and traditional two storey homes
- Branthaven Homes boasting classic Tudor, French country elevations with genuine clay brick and stone detailing features
- Fernbrook Homes featuring 46' and 56' estates and stunning executive town homes
Google Maps Street View is an amazing mapping feature where you can visually explore a Bronte Creek neighbourhood, take a virtual walk down the street and familiarize yourself with the area, with a simple click. Click on the following link: street view to get a Google Maps street view of a Bronte Creek, Oakville neighbourhood Street. You can also type in the street name in the "Google Search Maps" bar at the top of the page, click on "search maps" tab, then drag the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar to the red marker and click on "street view". You can drag the yellow figure to any street that is highlighted in blue.
Oakville property search: Click here
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
- Oakville Arts Council
- Glen Abbey Golf Club
- Deefield Golf Club
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Glen Abbey Recreation Centre
- Oakville Entertainment Centrum
- Pine Glen Soccer Centre
Bronte Creek is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are also private schools throughout Oakville, as well as a great number of childcare providers for your little ones.
Halton School Finder. click here to search for school information and transportatin eligibility.
- Palermo Public School Grades 1 to 4 French Immersion
- Forest Trail Public School grades 1 to 8 French Immersion
- T.A. Blakelock High School grades 9 to 12 French Immersion
- Captain R Wilson Public School JK to grade 8
- Heritage Glen JK to grade 8
- Abbey park High School Grades 9 to 12
- St. Joan of Arc Elementary School JK to grade 8
- Pope John Paul II Elementary School Jk to grade 8
- St. Ignatius of Loyola High School grades 9 to 12
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage, 61 Lakeshore Rd. West, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 95.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Hamilton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate
Residential Home Buying and Selling
Mirjana will prepare you for your entire home buying and selling experience, and will make home buying easier for you by providing you with the information you need to make a smart home purchase. Mirjana will refer you to the best people, services and resources available.
Why choose tech savvy Real Estate Sales Representative Mirjana Peranic to Sell Your Home?
The National Association of Realtors 2009 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers revealed that nearly 90% of potential home buyers begin their search online. Given that 9 out of 10 people begin their home search online, there are many good reasons to work with a tech savvy agent. As a technologically savvy real estate sales representative, Mirjana can:
- list your home on the "World's Best Real Estate Website", Century21.ca
- list your home on the most technologically advanced, 'search' friendly web platform
- Access to resources that create an unparalleled opportunity to distinguish your home in this competitive marketplace
- provide extensive online presence, featuring your home on numerous websites
- provide 24/7 service
- consistently provide you with timely information; home evaluations, new listings, market information, for you to view via email
Why choose Mirjana Peranic to work with you to buy your home?
If you are in search of the perfect home, Mirjana will work with you to find the perfect home at the best possible, price, terms and financing available.
In today's competitive market timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised. Mirjana will work with you to beat other home buyers to the hottest new listings with her New Listings Notification.
As a REALTOR, Mirjana has gone through many changes in her personal life; moving up, divorcing, down sizing, and dealing with the death of a loved one. She understands that many unexpected changes can come about in life when we least expect it . Mirjana will take care of your real estate situations with dignity, compassion, and understanding, and will help you find the right property to help you transition into the next chapter in your life.
- divorce realestatedivorceteam.com
- moving up
Newcomers to Canada
Now that you have made Canada a new home, buying a new house is an exciting experience. Mirjana will work with you to make your home buying process as smooth as possible, and will refer you to the best resources, people and services available. Mirjana will listen to your needs, show you suitable homes to visit, and negotiate on your behalf to help you get the best possible deal.
First Time Home Buyers
Ready to go house hunting? Buying a home for the first time can be overwhelming for first time home buyers. Mirjana wil make every effort to make your home purchase a positive and stress free experience.
The Federal and Provincial government have established programs to assist first time home buyers. Click on the links for more information: Home Buyer's Plan , Land Transfer Refund, and First Time Homebuyers' Tax Credit