The boundaries for Falgarwood in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are: Upper Middle to the North; Trafalgar Road to the West; and QEW to the South and East.
Falgarwood is a mature neigbourhood surrounded in a harmonious setting of mature trees, lush landscapes, and scenic walking trails. The community consists mostly of detached homes, semi detached, condo and freehold town homes and apartments. House prices range from $150,000 for a 3 bedroom condo apartment to $790,000 for a 4 bedroom detached home.
Click on the following link : street view of Falgarwood area, to get a Google maps virtual street view of a neighbourhood street. Simply click on the icon of the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar and drag it to the street of your choice. The streets will highlight in blue as you drag the figure. You may also type in the street name, then drag the yellow figure to the marker to view the street view.
College Park is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are numerous private schools throughout Oakville as well a child care providers for you little ones.
- Montclair Public School Jk to grade 8 boundary map
- Sheridan Public School JK to grade 5 for East Falgarwood boundary map
- Falgarwood Public School Grades 6 to 8 for East Falgarwood boundary map
- Munn's Public School Grades 1 to 5 French Immersion boundary map
- Iroquois Ridge High School Grades 9 to 12 including French Immersion boundary map
- St Michael Elementary School Jk to grade 8 boundary map
- Holy Trinity Secondary School Grades 9 to 12 boundary map
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage,61 lakeshore Rd. W, Oakville, On * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 905.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | email@example.com
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Hamilton Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate