The boundaries for Joshua Creek in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are: Dundas St. E (highway 5) to the North; Upper Middle Rd. E to the South; Eighth Line to the West and Ninth Line to the East.
Joshua Creek is a prestigious and secluded enclave consisting mainly of large single family homes with some town homes, surrounded by ravines, parks, green space and environmentally protected areas, with extensive nature oriented walking trails, golf courses and is in close proximity to all amenities required for comfortable living. Home prices range from $250,000 for a 1 bedroom condo apartment, to just over $1,700,000 for a 4 bedroom detached house.
Google Maps Street View is an amazing mapping feature where you can visually explore a Joshua Creek neighbourhood, take a virtual walk down the street and familiarize yourself with the area. Click on the following link: street view to get a Google Maps street view of a Joshua Creek neighbourhood Street. You can also type in the street name in the "Google Search Maps" bar at the top of the page, click on "search maps" tab, then drag the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar to the red marker and click on "street view". You can drag the yellow figure to any street that is highlighted in blue.
Other areas of interest:
- Joshua Creek Sports
- Joshua Creek Golf and Tennis
- Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre
- Family Golf Learning Centre
- Oakville Entertainment Centrum
- Glen Abbey Golf Club
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre
- Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
Joshua Creek is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are numerous private schools throughout Oakville, as well as childcare providers for your little ones.
- Joshua Creek Public School Jk to grade 8 boundary map, boundary map 6-8
- Sheridan Public School Jk to grade 5 boundary map
- Falgarwood Public School Jk to grade 5 boundary map, grade 6 to 8 boundary map
- Munn's Public School grade 1 to 8 French Immersion boundary map
- Iroquois Ridge High School grades 9 to 12 including French Immersion boundary map, boundary map
- St Marguerite d'Youville JK to grade 8 boundary map
- St. Andrew Elementary School JK to grade 8 boundary map
- Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School grades 9 to 12 boundary map
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage, 61 Lakeshore Rd. W, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 905.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | email@example.com
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate,Hamilton Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate