The boundaries for Wedgewood Creek in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are; Dundas St. E (highway 5) to the North, Upper Middle Road E., to the South, Eigth Line to the East, and Trafalgar Rd. to the West.
Wedgewood Creek consists of residential homes that were built in the mid 1980's to more recent developments closer to Dundas St. The majority of the neighbourhood has been developed, consisting of a wide variety of detached, semi-detached homes as well as freehold and condo townhomes. Wedgewood Creek is a family friendly community, divided by Morrison Valley North with its natural greenspace, trails, parks and playgrounds. Home prices range from $290,000 for a 3 bedroom condo townhouse to just over $1,100,000 for a 4 bedroom detached house.
Google Maps Street View is an amazing mapping feature where you can visually explore a Wedgewood Creek neighbourhood, take a virtual walk down the street and familiarize yourself with the area. Click on the following link: street view to get a Google Maps street view of a Wedgewood Creek neighbourhood Street. You can also type in the street name in the "Google Search Maps" bar at the top of the page, click on "search maps" tab, then drag the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar to the red marker and click on "street view". You can drag the yellow figure to any street that is highlighted in blue.
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre
- Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- North East Oakville Resident's Association
- Oakville Entertainment Centrum
Wedgewood Creek is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic Distric School Board. There are many private schools throughout Oakville, as well as childcare providers for your little ones.
- Sheridan Public School K to grade 5 boundary map Jk to 5
- Falgarwood Public School Jk to grade 8, students from Sheridan Public School complete grades 6 to 8 boundary map
- Munn's Public School grade 1 to 8 French Immersion boundary map
- Iroquois Ridge Highschool grades 9 to 12 including French Immersion boundary map, boundary map French Immersion
- St. Marguerite d'Youville Catholic School JK to grade 8 boundary map
- St Andrew Elementary School JK to grade 8 boundary map
- Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School grades 9 to 12 boundary map
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage*, 61 Lakeshore Rd. W, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 *Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 905.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | email@example.com
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Hamilton Real Esate, Milton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate