The boundaries for the Westmount area located in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are Dundas St.W. (highway 5) to the North; Upper Middle Road W. to the South; Third Line to the East; and Bronte Road (highway 25) to the West.
Westmount is a newly developed area consisting of modern detached homes and town homes. Westmount offers a sought after quality of life with its natural forests, pedestrian trails, new schools, play grounds and splash pads. Home prices range from $320,000 for a 2 bedroom freehold townhouse to just over $1,100,000 for a 4 bedroom detached house.
The area consists of affluent married couples strongly concentrated within the 30-49 age group, with preschool and elementary school aged children as well as as a mixture of ethnicities. Much time is spent on improving their homes inside and out, as well as driving their children to various activities; soccer, hockey and baseball.
Google Maps Street View is an amazing mapping feature where you can visually explore a Westmount neighbourhood, take a virtual walk down the street and familiarize yourself with the area. Click on the following link: street view to get a Google Maps street view of a Westmount, Oakville neighbourhood Street. You can also type in the street name in the "Google Search Maps" bar at the top of the page, click on "search maps" tab, then drag the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar to the red marker and click on "street view". You can drag the yellow figure to any street that is highlighted in blue.
Other places of interest in the area:
- Lion's valley Park situated along Sixteen Mile Creek
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park short drive away
- Pine Glen Soccer Centre
- Glen Abbey Recreation Centre indoor swimming pool
- Glen Abbey Public Library
- Glen Abbey Golf Club
- Saw-Whet Golf Course
- Deerfield Golf Club
- Oakville Entertainment Centrum
Westmount is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are also private schools throughout Oakville as well as many childcare providers for your little ones.
- Palermo Public School Grades 1 to 4 French Immersion boundary map
- Forest Trail Public School Grades 5 to 8 French Immersion boundary map grades 5-8
- T.A. Blakelock High School Grades 9 to 12 French Immersion boundary map
- Emily Carr Public School JK to grade 8 boundary map, boundary map Grade 8
- Captain R. Wilson Public School JK to grade 8 boundary map, boundary map Grade 8
- White Oaks Secondary School Grades 9 to 12 boundary map
- Pope John Paul II JK to grade 8 boundary map
- St. Joan of Arc JK to grade 8 boundary map
- St. Ignatius of Loyola High School Grades 9 to 12 boundary map
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage, 61 Lakeshore Rd. W, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 905.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Hamilton Real Estate,Milton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate