CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- #3 & 7-11160 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1H5
Get the Best Price for Your Home
When you’re listing your home for sale to get the best possible deal you have to consider the following :
- Check the “sold prices” for similar homes in the area. A comparative market analysis gives you a fair idea of what people are willing to pay for a house like yours. Look at the sale price of homes in your neighborhood with a similar square footage or number of bedrooms, also pay attention to any differences between recently sold homes and your own, e.g. homes with an extra bedroom or finished basement might sell for more and a smaller home on a louder street might have sold for less.
- Do not price your home too high. Even if you’ve put a lot of money into fixing up your place over the years, people looking at homes are going to wonder why yours is so much more expensive than similar homes in the neighborhood. An initial listing price that is too high can turn off buyers, and you might not win them back, even if you drop the price a month or so later.
- A real estate sales representative can help you choose the right listing price for your home the first time. An agent can also provide you with a comparative market analysis for your home and can help you work through any negotiations with a buyer.
- Don’t ignore buyer’s offers that seem too low. It might be an attempt by the buyer to get you to negotiate with him or her. Make a counter offer and see where that takes you. The buyer just might accept it.
- Know what’s going on in your local real estate market when you’re trying to sell and be as flexible as possible, this also will help you get the best price you can for your home.
Home purchase assistance
I will assist you with your next home purchase at no cost to you!
I'm never to busy for your referrals.