For over 18 years, Easter Seals™ Saskatchewan and CENTURY 21 Dome Realty have built a special relationship to send children with disabilities to Camp Easter Seal. Through the efforts of employees, families, friends and supporters, CENTURY 21 Dome has coordinated golf tournaments, casino nights, ticket sales, and many other events to send kids to camp and in 2010 exceeded the Millionth Dollar raised.
The 'Kids to Camp Invitational, 21st Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser was held at the Wascana Country Club on July 13th, 2015.
We wish to extend a special thank you to the 3 additional TITLE SPONSORS who have helped take this event to another level:
A total of $30,545 was raised for Camp Easter Seal.
Thank you to the following sponsors for your generous donation and making this a fun and successful event:
HOLE IN ONE sponsors:
CLOSEST TO THE PIN (MENS & LADIES):
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty - Tondevold/Brittner Team
- CENTURY 21 Brent Ackerman Realty Ltd.
- PCL Construction Leaders
- Pacesetter Homes
- Galon Insurance Brokers
- Shermco Industries
- Bank of Montreal - BMO Wealth Management - Nesbitt Burns
- Ken Peakman, Dwayne Savage, Darrel Leibrecht & Darrell Deck
- Glenrose Homes
- Brandt Industries
- Canadian Indoor Air Quality Investigators
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc. - Rod Spence
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc.
- Canadian Western Bank
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc. - Roland Marriott
- Direct West
- TTH Law Firm
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc. - Jonah Franklin
- CENTUM Canada Mortgage Direct (2013) Ltd. & CMLS Financial
- Noble Johnston & Associates
- Gilroy Homes
- Bassendowski Agencies
- Regina Tent & Awning
- Simply Stunning Designs
Thank you to everyone who participated, volunteered and donated! Despite the rain the golf tournament raised a record amount and was a huge success.
On Saturday, August 22nd the CENTURY 21 Dome Realty team has several brave participants that will rappel down Hill Tower 2 in the Easter Seals™ Drop Zone. Each Superhero is hoping to exceed his or her goal of raising $1,500 for Camp Easter Seals. Click if you would like to donate or learn more about the event.