“Location. Location. Location.” You’ve probably
heard that phrase before. It simply means that where
your home is located is just as important as the
features of the property itself.
Location affects market value. But it also affects
your lifestyle. Here are some personal questions to
ask yourself when shopping for a new home.
1. Do you want to live in the busy part of a city?
A quieter sub-division? A small town?
2. How close do you need to be to work? Are
main highways easy to get to? Is public transit
3. If you have children, is there a school nearby?
If not, is busing conveniently available?
4. What amenities do you want nearby? Safe
walking areas? Local parks? A shopping mall?
A golf course?
5. Do you want to be near family and friends?