CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
Welcome to my Website...COLLECT FREE AIR MILES when you Buy or Sell with Ellen
HELPING YOU MAKE
THE BEST MOVE OF YOUR LIFE !
As a Full time Century 21 Real Estate Professional with 18 years experience , I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service available. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand...the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I will be happy to assist you in finding your home that suits your wants and needs.Having lived and worked in Peel Region since 1975 , including Brampton and Caledon , I know the best areas for you and your family to call Home. Friendly and professional service at all times.
Please call or email me and we will get you started !
Before becoming a Realtor I enjoyed a nursing career for over 20 years, in several different areas from ICU to Public Health. As a Registered Nurse ," Caring for others is JOB ONE" .I have maintained this belief when dealing with my clients as they express their needs and wants in finding or selling a home.Taking patience,care and understanding along with knowledge and experience allows me to provide the best service to my clients.
I have been with Century 21 Millennium as a full time and dedicated Realtor for over 15 years. Buying and Selling Homes for my clients in Brampton,Caledon, Mississauga, Georgetown , Acton, Orangeville, Caledon, Bolton, Burlington and even Shelburne and Angus. Over the years the role of the Realtor has changed with the advent of the internet, email and blackberrys. I continue to update myself with ongoing professional courses to keep current with technology, legal issues, and Real Estate to better serve my clients.
21 TIPS TO SELL YOUR HOME!
TO HELP YOUR HOME SELL FASTER AND FOR MORE MONEY, ASK YOURSELF...
- From the outside, does anything need attention, e.g. painting or minor repairs, to make a good first impression? Do I need new door mats?
- Is there any landscaping or gardening to consider doing, such as reseeding a lawn?
- Do the windows and window screens work well and look good?
- Are major appliances operating properly?
- Are there any items which are "personal" and might make it harder for the buyer to imagine the home as theirs, such as door mats with our family name, or family photos on display?
- Are the carpets clean or do they need replacing?
- Have I cleaned and straightened storage areas and the garage?
- Have I removed some of the contents of kitchen cabinets to make them look more spacious, and are the cabinet doors attractive or do they need updating?
- Have I removed excess furniture from rooms and some of the clothes from closets to improve them visually?
- Have I removed or mentioned to my realtor any attached items that are not included, such as special chandeliers, shelving or garden plants?
- Have I arranged to keep pets out from under foot?
- Have I arranged to be out when buyers are being shown the home?
- Does my realtor know the schools and other features of the neighbourhood?
- Am I familiar with similar homes on the market?
- Will the asking price attract buyers while still giving some room for negotiation?
- Have I asked my realtor for a list of ways I can improve the "marketability" of my home without wasting time and money?
- Am I ready to disclose any structural defects such as roof, foundation or wiring problems on the "Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement." [However, information you provide is not an unconditional guarantee.]
- Have I selected a real estate lawyer?
- Have I started looking for my new home?
- What do I need to do to prepare for my upcoming move?
- If I do not already have a real estate agent, should I ask CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc. to help me find one anywhere in the world?
There's nothing I enjoy more than helping clients with all of their real estate needs. None are too big or too small ! Whether you're considering selling a home or looking for a new one, give me a call - I'd love to help you achieve your goals.
If you are just beginning to think about a move, not sure where to turn, call me now for a free no obligation consultation of the current market trends and guide you thru the process of having your home on the market or looking for a new one.This can be a daunting experience if you are new to the process, a Friendly Professional Realtor is what you need !
Not being a sportsminded person I was delighted when a fellow realtor introduced me to the wonderful sport of Golf. A few hours chasing a little white ball around the golf course puts everything back into perspective ! How hard can that be !!!!
Going for long walks along the Caledon trails ,parks or the beach at Wasaga is good for the soul too.
My three grown children, 2 of whom own their own homes bring me great joy . I even learn a thing or two from them.
Frequent trips home to Newfoundland keep me grounded and always make me realize the importance and influence my East Coast "down to earth" roots have been in forming my lifes values .
Origionally from Canada's Far East Coast.... St. Johns, Newfoundland, My family and I have made Brampton our home for over 30 years..
I spent over 20 years enjoying my nursing career including Peel Manor Home for the Aged and The Victorian Order of Nurses in Brampton and thru out Peel. I feel my people skills in dealing with very serious life altering conditions has enabled me to better understand and help people with their needs and wants in finding a home. At times a lot of Patience and Understanding goes a long way ! My main goal is to make sure you are comfortable with all aspects of this sometimes daunting experience in searching, locating, purchasing and at last moving in to the home of your dreams. A well informed client is my best ally.
I am a Volunteer with WORLD VISION , helping at special events where I help man a booth to provide the opportunity to sponser a child . I am sponsoring a little girl in Malawi , Africa thru World Vision and because of this sponsorship she now is able to attend school, recieve food and medicine to pursue a healthy happy life. Things we take for granted .
Many of the Special events are concerts, shows, and speakers by many famous Canadians who are committed to helping these children.
We often forget and fail to appreciate all that we have in our lives. There are so many who have much less.
I attended Memorial University of Newfoundland and graduated from the Grace General Hospital School Of Nursing ,Nfld, as a Registered Nurse.I enjoyed a wonderful career in nursing for many years before embarking upon a new career in Real Estate over 15 years ago.