CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
Welcome to my Website...
HELPING YOU MAKE THE BEST MOVE OF YOUR LIFE !
As a Full time Century 21 Real Estate Professional with 20 years experience , I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service available.
My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand...the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I will be happy to assist you in finding your home that suits your wants and needs.Having lived and worked in Peel Region since 1975 , including Brampton and Caledon and now with a home in Wasaga beach,I know the best areas for you and your family to call Home.
Contact me at your earliest convenience and we will get you started on your next move.
I LOVE REFERRALS
Before becoming a Realtor I enjoyed a nursing career . As a Registered Nurse ," Caring for others is JOB ONE" .I have maintained this belief when dealing with my clients as they express their needs and wants in finding or selling a home.Taking patience,care and understanding along with knowledge and experience allows me to provide the best service to my clients.
I have been with Century 21 Millennium as a full time and dedicated Realtor for 20 years.
Buying and Selling Homes in Brampton,Caledon, Wasaga Beach, Penetanguishine, Mississauga, Georgetown , Acton, Orangeville, Caledon, Bolton, Burlington and even Shelburne and Angus.
Over the years the role of the Realtor has changed with the advent of the internet, email and cell phones. I continue to update myself with ongoing professional courses to keep current with technology, legal issues, and Real Estate trends to better serve my clients.
However I feel the most important form of communication for most people is still one to one,
21 TIPS TO SELL YOUR HOME!
TO HELP YOUR HOME SELL FASTER AND FOR MORE MONEY, ASK YOURSELF...
- From the outside, does anything need attention, e.g. painting or minor repairs, to make a good first impression? Do I need new door mats?
- Is there any landscaping or gardening to consider doing, such as reseeding a lawn?
- Do the windows and window screens work well and look good?
- Are major appliances operating properly?
- Are there any items which are "personal" and might make it harder for the buyer to imagine the home as theirs, such as door mats with our family name, or family photos on display?
- Are the carpets clean or do they need replacing?
- Have I cleaned and straightened storage areas and the garage?
- Have I removed some of the contents of kitchen cabinets to make them look more spacious, and are the cabinet doors attractive or do they need updating?
- Have I removed excess furniture from rooms and some of the clothes from closets to improve them visually?
- Have I removed or mentioned to my realtor any attached items that are not included, such as special chandeliers, shelving or garden plants?
- Have I arranged to keep pets out from under foot?
- Have I arranged to be out when buyers are being shown the home?
- Does my realtor know the schools and other features of the neighbourhood?
- Am I familiar with similar homes on the market?
- Will the asking price attract buyers while still giving some room for negotiation?
- Have I asked my realtor for a list of ways I can improve the "marketability" of my home without wasting time and money?
- Am I ready to disclose any structural defects such as roof, foundation or wiring problems on the "Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement." [However, information you provide is not an unconditional guarantee.]
- Have I selected a real estate lawyer?
- Have I started looking for my new home?
- What do I need to do to prepare for my upcoming move?
- If I do not already have a real estate agent, should I ask CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc. to help me find one anywhere in the world?
There's nothing I enjoy more than helping clients with all of their real estate needs. None are too big or too small ! Whether you're considering selling a home or looking for a new one, give me a call - I'd love to help you achieve your goals.
If you are just beginning to think about a move, not sure where to turn, call me now for a free no obligation consultation of the current market trends and guide you thru the process of having your home on the market or looking for a new one.This can be a daunting experience if you are new to the process, a Friendly Professional Realtor is what you need !
Not being a sportsminded person I was delighted when a fellow realtor introduced me to the wonderful sport of Golf. A few hours chasing a little white ball around the golf course puts everything back into perspective ! How hard can that be !!!!
Going for long walks along the Caledon trails ,parks or the beach at Wasaga is good for the soul too.
My three grown children, 2 of whom own their own homes bring me great joy . I even learn a thing or two from them.
Frequent trips home to Newfoundland keep me grounded and always make me realize the importance and influence my East Coast "down to earth" roots have been in forming my lifes values .
Originaly from Canada's Far East Coast.... St. Johns, Newfoundland, My family and I have made Brampton and Caledon our home for over 30 years..
Recently a home in Wasaga Beach, a wonderful place to enjoy the beach in the summer and skiing in Collingwood in winter. The best of both worlds.
I graduated from the Grace General School Of Nursing, enjoying a very fulfilling career in nursing . Until I changed Hats to become a Realtor.
I like helping people , so it was a natural transition to help my clients find a place they could call home. Over the years my clients have often told me how much they trust me, this has been my greatest compliment. I feel my people skills in dealing with some very serious life altering conditions has enabled me to better understand and help people with their needs and wants in finding a home.
At times a lot of Patience and Understanding goes a long way ! My main goal is to make sure you are comfortable and have a good understanding with all aspects of this sometimes daunting experience in searching, locating, purchasing and at last moving in to the home of your dreams.
A well informed client is my best ally.
For many years I volunteered with World Vision and the Cancer Society. I found both to be very worthwhile and fulfilling ventures.
Recently I have volunteered with the Wasaga Beach Blues Festival in Wasaga Beach. A full weekend of great blues artists, at an open air venue in Wasaga Beach.
Having a home in Wasaga Beach now, I have a great appreciation for the largest freshwater beach in the world and the finest sandy beaches anywhere.!
I attended Memorial University of Newfoundland and graduated from the Grace General Hospital School Of Nursing ,Nfld, as a Registered Nurse.
I enjoyed a wonderful career in nursing for many years before embarking upon a new career in Real Estate.
Now currently a member of the Toronto Real Estate Board, The Ontario Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association.