CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 905-775-5677 ext 5303
- 49 Holland Street West, P.O. Box 1201
Bradford, ON L3Z 2B6
Are you considering a move? I'd love to help!
Here's how to you can reach me:
Direct: 905-960-HOME (4663)
Toll Free: 1-800-463-0002
Ellen Walker - a Realtor that Works for You!
I will be there for you 24/7. Behind me stands a support team of dedicated professionals at Century 21® who understand as I do that the client's needs come first.
Benefits of working with Ellen Walker:
- Professional Home Staging Advice
- Personalized Marketing
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tours & your own property domain name!
- FREE comparable market analysis of your home
- Earn FREE Air Miles reward miles on the sale of your home !
- If you buy and sell a property with me - you may be able to SAVE on your commission rate
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate Professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21® brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate.
My seventeen years experience in Interior Design, Sales, Customer Service and Consulting means I can negotiate the BEST price for your property, or help you find your dream home.
Benefits to Buyers/Sellers:
In today's competitive real estate market, timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised! I can help YOU beat other homebuyers to the hottest new homes for sale before they hit the public MLS site! It is as easy as 1,2,3 :
1) Providing me with details of the property you are looking for
2) Your Geographical area requirements
3) Checking your email to see what new properties fit your criteria!
As a Buyer, I can help:
- use my degree in Interior Design to help you envision your furniture in a potential new home, or advise which renovations/improvements would benefit the property and increase its value
- make you aware of new listings that meet your requirements (size, age, style, price, geographical area,etc...)
- obtain additional information regarding the community and its facilities
- Help you find information regarding local lawyers, home inspectors, mortgage financing
- Negotiate the best possible price for your dream home
As a Seller, I can help you:
- Provide professional Home Staging
- Renovations/Painting advice and referrals
- Help attain financing
- A professional Century 21 "For Sale" Sign will be installed to attract the attention of potential purchasers passing through your neighbourhood.
- Information, professional pictures and a virtual tour of your property will be published on the www.realtor.ca MLS and on the local Real Estate Board for access to thousands of Agents and potential Purchasers
- A domain name will be purchased, under your address (ie: www.123mainstreet.com) to allow people to have instant access directly to your property photos and information through their pda or computer
- Your listing is posted on www.ellenwalker.com, www.century21.ca, and from there to all century 21 linked websites across the GTA
- A detailed Feature Sheet will be prepared to leave at your home for prospective buyers when they are shown your home
- An Open House will be held for all agents to allow them to preview the property for their buyers
- Open houses will be held frequently to maximize exposure of the property
- Your listing will be advertised in local and regional publications for greater exposure
- You will be provided with continuous feedback on the activities relating to your property
- Market your property to the appropriate audience(s), through publications, open houses, the Brokerage website, " www.homesbyheritage.ca "", my personal website, www.ellenwalker.ca and our Company website " www.century21.ca
- Help you get the best price for your property
As a graduate of Ryerson University, School of Interior Design, I can use my training and experience to 'See' the bones of the house, without the clutter, or wallpaper, or whatever might be restricting a potential homebuyer from buying, or a homeseller from selling. I can help you to envision what the potential could be for your desired property.
Along with my B.A.A.I.D in Interior Design, I have also completed courses in Graphic Arts, Photography, selling and Business. I have spent more than half of my life in Sales and Consulting in the "Home and Renovation" industry, with a focus on colour, construction, and technical specifications, coupled with marketing and public relations. This experience, makes me a strong, knowledgeable salesperson.
- B.A.A.I.D. in Interior Design at Ryerson
- Graphic Arts Program at Seneca
- Construction Specifications Canada - Designation - Certified Technical Representative
- Photography at Seneca
- Business course at Seneca
Friends laugh about this - one of my personal interests has turned into my career! In a period of 10 years, my family and I have bought and sold our house(s) over 6 times! Each time has been unique, the first house was a new construction - builders home, the second a resale, the third a condominium, the fourth a resale requiring TLC, and the fifth a private sale - the rest have been resale. Whatever the type of home you are looking at, I'm sure that these first hand experiences will be an asset.
Aside from real estate, my other professional interests are retail design, photography, colour, staging and interior home design.
I have been a resident of Bradford for almost 20 years, happily living in this growing community with my young daughter. I have also lived in Aurora, Orangeville and Toronto. During this time, I have built relationships and supported the local community and their businesses. Having lived in both the city and the GTA communities, I appreciate what both markets have to offer, and am involved in numerous community and extra-curricular activities.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy photographing and exploring backroads and small towns, as well as the once a year event, "Doors Open" in the neighbouring towns. I am passionate about local history.
I have also been involved in Interior Design since my graduation from Ryerson University in 1997. My local Design project have included the overall design for the former "One Red Chair" cafe and "Monster Muffin Boutique", both in Bradford, as well as "Manic Coffee (in Toronto). I enjoy having a vision, and seeing the vision through to the end result. This vision also applies to real estate - helping someone to realize a potential dream home, from a home which may require TLC.
I have spent quite a bit of time with several small local businesses in Bradford .... I volunteered my time to do the marketing and interior design for "One Red Chair" Coffeehouse, the Interior Design for "Monster Muffin Boutique".
As a Realtor, I sponsored a community garage sale. For this event, we were able to raise 5 big boxes of food, and $250 through the support of the community. I also support local sports through involvement with my family members.
I believe that Bradford is a wonderful community. We should all shop local when possible to support our local businesses. For this reason, shortly I will be co-marketing with some of the smaller local businesses in town to increase traffic flow to their businesses.