CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 905-775-5677 ext 5303
- 872 Concession Street
Hamilton, ON L8V 1E5
Let me help you make your next move!
Direct: 905-960-HOME (4663)
Toll Free: 1-800-463-0002
Benefits of working with Ellen Walker:
- Professional Home Staging Advice
- Personalized Marketing
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tours & your own property domain name!
- FREE comparable market analysis of your home
- If you buy and sell a property with me - you may be able to SAVE on your commission rate
My 30 years experience in Interior Design, Sales, Customer Service and Consulting means I can negotiate the BEST price for your property, or help you find your dream home.
Benefits to Buyers/Sellers:
In today's competitive real estate market, timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised! I can help YOU beat other homebuyers to the hottest new homes for sale before they hit the public MLS site! It is as easy as 1,2,3 :
1) Providing me with details of the property you are looking for
2) Your Geographical area requirements
3) Checking your email to see what new properties fit your criteria!
As a Buyer, I can help:
- use my degree in Interior Design to help you envision your furniture in a potential new home, or advise which renovations/improvements would benefit the property and increase its value
- make you aware of new listings that meet your requirements (size, age, style, price, geographical area,etc...)
- obtain additional information regarding the community and its facilities
- Help you find information regarding local lawyers, home inspectors, mortgage financing
- Negotiate the best possible price for your dream home
As a Seller, I can help you:
- Provide professional Home Staging
- Renovations/Painting advice and referrals
- Help attain financing
- A professional Century 21 "For Sale" Sign will be installed to attract the attention of potential purchasers passing through your neighbourhood.
- Information, professional pictures and a virtual tour of your property will be published on the www.realtor.ca MLS and on the local Real Estate Board for access to thousands of Agents and potential Purchasers
- A domain name will be purchased, under your address (ie: www.123mainstreet.com) to allow people to have instant access directly to your property photos and information through their pda or computer
- Your listing is posted on www.ellenwalker.com, www.century21.ca, www.happyinhamilton.com, and from there to all century 21 linked websites across the GTA
- A detailed Feature Sheet will be prepared to leave at your home for prospective buyers when they are shown your home
- An Open House will be held for all agents to allow them to preview the property for their buyers
- Open houses will be held frequently to maximize exposure of the property
- Your listing will be advertised in local and regional publications for greater exposure
- You will be provided with continuous feedback on the activities relating to your property
- Market your property to the appropriate audience(s), through publications, open houses, the Brokerage website, " www.homesbyheritage.ca "", my personal website, www.ellenwalker.ca and our Company website " www.century21.ca
- Help you get the best price for your property
As a graduate of Ryerson University School of Interior Design, I can use my training and experience to 'See' the bones of the house, without the clutter, or wallpaper, or whatever might be restricting a potential homebuyer from buying, or a homeseller from selling. I can help you to envision what the potential could be for your desired property.
Along with my B.A.A.I.D in Interior Design, I have also completed courses in Graphic Arts, Photography, Real Estate Legal and Business Management. I have spent more than half of my life in Sales and Consulting in the "Home and Renovation" industry, with a focus on colour, construction, and technical specifications, coupled with marketing and public relations. This experience, makes me a strong, knowledgeable salesperson.
- B.A.A.I.D. in Interior Design -Ryerson Polytechnic University
- Real Estate Licence - OREA
- Legal Administration - Focus on Real Estate - Durham College
- Graphic Arts Program - Seneca College
- Designation - Certified Technical Representative - Construction Specifications Canada
- Photography -Seneca College
- Business Management -Seneca College
Friends laugh about this - one of my personal interests has turned into my career! In a period of 10 years, my family and I have bought and sold our house(s) over 6 times! Each time has been unique, the first house was a new construction - builders home, the second a resale, the third a condominium, the fourth a resale requiring TLC, and the fifth a private sale - the rest have been resale. Whatever the type of home you are looking at, I'm sure that these first hand experiences will be an asset.
Aside from real estate, my other professional interests are retail design, photography, colour, staging and interior home design.
As a resident of Hamilton, my family and I enjoy partaking in all this beautiful city has to offer. The waterfalls, the arts, the music scene, and most importantly, the people. I enjoy helping individuals and families to achieve their dreams in the housing market.
Formerly from Bradford, Ontario, I was heavily active in the community in both volunteer aspects, and business aspects. My Clients used to rely heavily on my training in Interior Design and Graphic Arts to help market their properties effectively. It is not just a career for me, it is a passion.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy photographing and exploring backroads and small towns, as well as the once a year event, "Doors Open" in the neighbouring towns. I am passionate about local history.
I have also been involved in Interior Design since my graduation from Ryerson University in 1997. My local Design project have included the overall design for the former "One Red Chair" cafe and "Monster Muffin Boutique", both in Bradford, as well as "Manic Coffee (in Toronto). I enjoy having a vision, and seeing the vision through to the end result. This vision also applies to real estate - helping someone to realize a potential dream home, from a home which may require TLC.
Formerly from Bradford, I have spent time working with community committees and several small local businesses in Bradford .... Most recently, I was a member of the "Municipal Heritage Committee" for the Town of Bradford. In the past, I have volunteered my time to do the marketing and interior design for "One Red Chair" Coffeehouse, the Interior Design for "Monster Muffin Boutique".
As a Realtor, I helped organize the fire relief fund for 27 John St. E, raised money and collected donations for the local food bank, have sponsored a community garage sale. For this event, we were able to raise 5 big boxes of food, and $250 through the support of the community. I also support local sports through involvement with my family members.
Currently I volunteer my time at a local Hamilton community thrift shop, located in the centre of Crown Point, which believes in giving back the proceeds to help those in the community who need it most.
Hamilton, also known as "Steel Town", " The Hammer" and " Tiger Town" is a port city, that has become the centre of a densely populated and industrialized ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, in the 2016 Census it had a population ...
Milton is situated in Southern Ontario and is part of the GTA. It is centrally located on Highway 401 and Near Highways 407, 403, 410, 427, 400 and just ...
Newmarket is a town located approximately 25 km north of Toronto, Ontario. It is part of the Greater Toronto Area and the Golden ...
Aurora is an affluent beautiful town in York Region, approximately 20 km north of Toronto. It is partially situated on the Oak Ridges Moraine, and ...
Home to Niagara Falls and Casino Niagara this is a vibrant growing mid size city just 1.5 hours from Toronto & 45 min from Buffalo
Stoney Creek is located on the south shore of western Lake Ontario. It was settled by Loyalists after the American Revolution. Stoney Creek was put ...
Bradford is the primary country urban area of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario, in Canada. It overlooks a beautiful and prosperous farming ...
Grimsby is a town between Lake Ontario and the Niagara Escarpment. The town was founded in 1790. Residents reside in the area bounded by Lake Ontario ...