Here are the featured events and activities that will take place in Dorval during the month of July 2014.
- Now: Financial Assistance Program for the Vaccination of Ash Trees
- The City of Dorval has recently established a financial assistance program to assist its citizens in the costs incurred for the vaccination of ash trees located on their property. For all of the details, click here.
- This summer: Watering RestrictionsA reminder that watering restrictions are in effect in Dorval, from June 1 to September 1, 2014, For all of the details, click here.
ARTS AND CULTURE
- July 7, 14, 21 and 28: Concert Novartis
- Musical shows at Pine Beach Park at 7:30 p.m.
- For the July 7 show (Rumble Dogs), click here.
- For the July 14 show (Paul Deslauriers), click here.
- For the July 21 show (Sultans of String), click here.
- For the July 28 show (Raices, Caña Y Son), click here.
- July 17: Concert Under the Stars
- This concert by Orchestre Nouvelle Génération, starts at 7:30 p.m. at Pine Beach Park. For all of the details, click here.
- July 24: Summer Theatre
- Come and see the play “Harry the King, the famous victories of Henry V” for free on July 24, at 7 p.m. at Pine Beach Park. The event is presented in cooperation with the Conseil des arts de Montréal en tournée. For all of the details, click here.
- July 31: Sunset Dance
- A variety of dance styles to entertain the whole family, at 7 p.m. at Pine Beach Park. On July 31, the group Klima will be performing. For all of the details, click here.
SPORTS AND LEISURE
- July 5: Pool Party at Surrey
- Family gathering for all ages: entertainment, games, food and drink, barbecue, and snacks. In case of rain, the event will be held on July 6.For all of the details, click here.
- July 16, 23 and 30: Zumba in the Park
- Take part in a free zumba class at Pine Beach Park, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. You just need to show up! For more information, call 514 633-4000.
- July 9: Movie in the Park
- Barbeque starting at 7 p.m., followed by the movie “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues” when the sun has set. In case of rain, the event will be held on July 10. For all of the details, click here.
- Until August 1: Annual Photography Contest
- Deadline for entries: August 1. Themes of the contest are: My Leisure, My Community, My History, My Loves, My Dorval. For all of the details, click here.
- The Smoke Alarm Brigade in Dorval
- The Smoke Alarm Brigade of the Service de sécurité incendie de Montréal (SIM) will visit homes to underline the importance of having a working smoke alarm and to verify if each home has one installed. For all of the details, click here.
AVIS ET ANNONCES
- July 14: Council meeting
- In the Council Chamber of City Hall, at 8 p.m.
- To consult public notices, click here.
- To consult job offers, click here.
Share this information with your friends and neighbours to encourage them to register to our e-news.
For questions regarding these events, please contact us at the coordinates below.