Even though our nation's capital is voted as the Best Place to Live in Canada, Brandon rounded out the top ten and took the #7 Spot!
The factors that went into determining the top places in Canada included the following:
- How much money can you make?
- What kind of job can you get?
- How much does it cost to buy a house?
- How many doctors are available?
- What kind of infrastructure is there?
- How much pollution is there?
Basically all the things that affect your day-to-day standard of living if you were to live there 365 days a year!
The Top 10:
1. Ottawa - Gatineau
2. Kingston, Ont.
3. Burlington, Ont.
4. Fredericton, N.B.
5. Moncton, N.B.
6. Repentigny, Que.
7. BRANDON, MANITOBA
8. Victoria, B.C.
9. Winnipeg, Man.
10. Levis, Que.
For the full article go to: www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20100429/best-cities-100429/20100429?hub=CanadaAMV2