About Wellington County
Are you new to the community?
Register here for a visit from Welcome Wagon!
A few interesting facts about Wellington County
- Wellington County was named after Arthur Wellesley, the first Duke of Wellington and Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- The approximate population of Wellington Count is 86,672
- Wellington County has FOURTEEN public libraries
- The Wellington County Museum and Archives has been open since 1974
- There are over 200km of trails in Wellington County
- Wellington County is made up of two towns and five townships including the Town of Erin, Town of Minto, Township of Centre Wellington, Township of Guelph/Eramosa, Township of Mapleton, Township of Puslinch, and the Township of Wellington North
Things to do in Wellington County
Go for a walk on one of our trails! Click here for a map
Take in one of our exciting outdoor festivals
Check out an exhibit at the Wellington County Museum and Archives
Click here to volunteer in our community!
- Office Fax519-843-3455