When people list their home, you and I alike, we all want to get the highest price we can for our home! But do you know when its a good idea to reduce your price?
There are a few questions to ask then;
1) How many people have booked showings in the past 2 weeks?
2) If your getting showings, have you got any offers?
3) Are other homes selling in your market area?
4) If you have a date you need the house sold for, then you need to change the price.
5) Are there more houses on the market that are competition to your home? Are they better priced?
These are just a few things that you can consider if your looking to reduce the price of your home.