A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is essential in determining the value of residential property. Location and characteristics of the property are the key elements in determining a home's worth. Therefore, the basis for valuation is similar for properties in your neighbourhood.
The following are a few things to keep in mind about pricing:
- Realistic pricing will achieve maximum price in a reasonable time.
- The market determines the price.
- The cost of improvements are almost always more than the added value.
- Houses that remain on the market for a long time do not get shown.
- A house that is priced right from the beginning typically achieves the highest proceeds.
If you have any questions, or would like to set up your FREE Home Evaluation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (306) 230-8213.