Milton Tennis Club History and new Registration for 2015

The Milton Tennis Club was originally established in 1923 on Main Street in Milton. 1969 saw the club change its location to Rotary Park and once again the club moved to a 3rd Location in 1983 to 670 Childs Drive. The Grand opening of their current location was held on May 8th 2004 and they now play at 800 Santa Maria Blvd. Registration will take place at the club house on 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th April from 10am -2pm while opening day will take place on May 2nd. Milton Tennis

 


Blog Archives

Tags