CENTURY 21 Border Real Estate Service (2000)
- 1339 Fourth Street
Estevan, SK S4A 0X1
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price. My background in art, landscape, and interior design can certainly help your listing stand out from the rest. There is a lot of property on the market right now. As a Buyer, you will appreciate my knowledge of the city and my patience - if you need to look at 20+ houses, that's no problem! Sellers will appreciate my artistic eye among other things. The first thing a potential buyer will see are the pictures of your home - I take pride in staging and photographing homes so that the first impression is a good one. I would appreciate the opportunity to work for you!
▪ Professional Experience
- Fully licensed to sell Residential, Condo, Acreage, Farm, and Commercial Properties
- U.S. Real Estate experience in Resort Rentals and Sales Administration
- Land Administrator for 16 years
- Owned a very successful small-town grocery, gas, and restaurant business for 9 years
- Estevan has been my home for 22 years along with my husband Kelly and our 3 children. My stepdaughter teaches in Midale and has 2 young children. My son is attending Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan , and my youngest daughter is studying Architecture and Design in Moose Jaw. They have kept us very entertained and active over the years with hockey and dance.
- I love art, gardening, landscape & interior design, and spicy food!
- It’s very exciting that Estevan has become so multicultural these last few years…. I'm intrigued by people and their stories!
▪ Community Involvement
- For many years I have been involved with the beautification of Estevan. My favorite projects are the Garden on 4th which I designed, and plant and maintain every summer, designing The Band sculptures at the Estevan Comprehensive High School, and creating the sunflower mosaic mural at Pharmasave.
- Estevan Summer Games 2016 Volunteer Committee
- Canvasser for Heart & Stroke (21 years) & Diabetes (6 years)
- Quota Club
- Leisure Services Advisory Board
960 living area
Torquay Acreage, Torquay, SK S0C 2L0
2,519 living area
414 Willow Bay, Estevan, SK S4A 2G4
1,138 living area
1,787 living area
1,144 living area
2,280 living area
2,105 living area
1,520 living area
907 living area
1,589 living area
511 Milne Cres, Estevan, SK S4A 2K7
1,381 living area
Airport Parcel, Estevan, SK S4A 2A7
1,520 living area