CENTURY 21 Bravo Realty
- 3009- 23 St NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7A4
Welcome to my Website
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I have been servicing all my client’s real estate needs in Calgary & surrounding communities as a license Realtor since 2009. As a Realtor I have had the opportunity to work with clients on simple to complex residential & commercial real estate transactions. I ensure to deal with all of my clients with utmost respect, privacy, and professionalism. My top priority is to always place my client's best interest at the forefront. I ensure to provide my clients with accurate details, honest advice, and full transparency. I am in good standing with the Real Estate Council of Alberta, and adhere to all legislation/guidelines as a licence Realtor to ensure trust in the Real Estate Industry.
I have a genuine passion for real estate. It is this passion that drives me to ensure that I exceed all of my client's expectations. Promptly returning phone calls/emails, keeping clients informed at every step of the transaction, and ensuring that I am always available. These are all things I consider to be crucial components of good service. I strive to provide clients with excellent customer service ensuring my clients are fully satisfied, and have a great experience with one of the most important transactions of their lives.
Being a devoted Calgary REALTOR® & Certified Mortgage Professional, I ensure to keep well versed with what's occurring in the local real estate and mortgage industry. On a daily basis I monitor all local, national, global trends/stats, and real estate news ensuring that my clients are well informed. Being a born and raised Calgarian has benefited my clients, providing them with the right information/resources to assist in making an informed decision. Additionally, I have gained a large network of trustworthy colleagues in the real estate industry to help with all of my client’s real estate concerns! Whether buying, selling, or looking to invest. I am active in the market with both buyers and sellers, and observe the market activity from both the buyer and seller's perspective. It is extremely important to have a Realtor® such as myself with the right tools and knowledge to understand the current market picture, trends, and statistics.
Understanding Client Requirements
I understand because I have been and still am a consumer myself. I make every effort to understand each of my client’s unique circumstances or requirements. I aim to provide you with timely information, statistics, opinions, and referrals to other businesses that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to give me a call for all your real estate needs.
Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES®-Senior Real Estate Council
Accredited Buyer Representative ABR®-Real Estate Buyers Agent Council
Certified Condominium Specialist CCS® - Calgary Real Estate Board
- Certified Realtor - Residential, Commercial, Rural
- Certified Mortgage Associate - Residential, Commercial
- Accredited Buyer Specialist ABR®
- Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Certified Condominium Specialist CCS®
- Certified Mortgage Professional
- Licensed Real Estate Associate
- Licensed Mortgage Associate
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Accredited Buyer Representative ABR®
- Certified Condominium Specialist CCS®
- Medical Lab Technologist
- Medical Lab Assistant
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher
- Calgary Real Estate Board
- National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Council ABR®
- Senior Real Estate Council SRES®
- Alberta College of Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science
- Canadian Diabetes Association (volunteer)
- Municipal, Provincial, Federal Politics
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Alberta Real Estate