With a population of 468,000 and growing, Surrey is the 2nd largest city in BC. It is one of the youngest and most culturally diverse cities in Canada.
Here are a few great things to do in Surrey:
1. Take some Day Trips into History
2. Browse around the amazing Guildford Town Centre – the largest shopping centre south of the Fraser River.
3. Spend some time in the beautiful Bear Creek Park where Eddy the engine and Chough the Steam locomotive operate the whole year round.
4. Take a dip in the Newton Wave Pool where you will find lots of fun and excitement for swimmers of all ages.
The Kahuna’s Lagoona – a water fortress equipped with blasters, hoses, slides and more!
2 Giant Waterslides – the pitch-dark Black Mamba and the super slick Whirlwind.
Games and prizes every day!
The Biggest Waves in the West!
5. Keep an eye out for fabulous Festivals, put on by the City of Surrey throughout the new year:
Party for the Planet – April 2016
Surrey International Children’s Festival – May 26th – 28th, 2016
Surrey’s Canada Celebration – July 1, 2016
6. A visit to the Surrey Art Gallery will be worth your while. Featuring work by local, national and international artists, they have a great lineup of exhibits for 2016.
7. The Bell Centre for Performing Arts is open the whole year round and offers a variety of live events throughout the year. Check out their website for events and show times.
These are just a few reasons why Surrey is the perfect place to live, work and play.
For more tips visit my website: www.GarryThind.com/Blog/