Insure Your Property

Engage an insurance broker to help you with your insurance needs. Because your property is their security for your loan, lenders insist on Property Insurance. Property Insurance covers the replacement cost of your home, so premiums may vary depending on its value. Mortgage Life Insurance provides coverage for your family should you die before your mortgage is paid off.

Click here for recommended Insurance Brokers.


 For more buying tips visit my website:

There are no comments

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

Garry Thind

Garry Thind

CENTURY 21 Coastal Realty Ltd.
Contact Me